Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high-impact research, strong industry partnerships and commitment to preparing students for jobs of the future.
We are ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide in the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2019, and are rising fast in other international rankings.
We’re also ranked 20th globally for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and 55th in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Ranking (THEWUR) ranking of the top 351 institutions under 50 years of age. In addition, the university received a ﬁve-star overall excellence rating in the QS Stars rating.
The 2018 Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) report also found that Curtin graduates with a postgraduate degree earned the highest salaries among their graduate peers in Western Australia.
- Agriculture, environment and sustainability
- Architecture and construction
- Arts and creative industries
- Business, management and law
- Culture, society and indigenous
- Engineering, mining and related technologies
- Information technology
- Physical science and mathematics