Select from a range of universities
For years, universities have been considered the main societal hub for knowledge, learning and development of skills and creativity.
The basic operational structures of universities have expanded and continued to produce and disseminate knowledge and evaluate students world over.
At Rutega we have linked up with world class universities, to give prospective students a chance to follow their dreams and passion by studying in Universities in Australia in which they will gain skills, knowledge and generally all round qualifications that will not only attract respected employers but also academicians.
What do i need to apply?
- Valid passport for the period of your study in Australia.
- Certified proof of academic qualifications irrespective of what program/course is to be followed as there are Institutions offering Grade 11 and 12 as well as pathways and foundation courses to assist students who do not meet the university requirements for direct entry. In some cases, Ordinary and A level students may be required to enrol for foundation programs.
- Adequate financial support for the duration of the study period (study fees, accommodation and cost of living).
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) may be required by either the Institution or Immigration
- Medical examinations (confidential) will be required to apply for a student visa.
What do i need to apply for a student visa?
- Confirmation of Enrolment or an offer from the relevant institution
- Valid passport for the period of your study in Australia
- Recent passport photos (4)
- Proof of medicals conducted by Panel Doctors in your country – please visit this link: www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors
- Certified copy of Full Birth Certificate
- English Language requirements: You are required to submit evidence of your English language proficiency (Original IELTS test took no longer than 2 years prior to the date of your application). If you are a citizen from an assessment level 3/4 country, please visit this link: www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-assessment-levels.htm
- Sufficient funds to cover yourself for the duration of your stay in Australia for:
– Living costs
– Tuition costs
- Sufficient funds to sustain any school-age children (irrespective if they will accompany the applicant)
- Travel costs
Do you need help with your application? Flip Me
Elsa-Marie van Schalkwyk: +27-12-807-0122 (mobile)
Kenneth Masila: +254-710-50-5583 (mobile)