RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise.
One of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
- Architecture and Urban Design
- Business and Law
- Business IT and Logistics
- Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Fashion and textiles
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Global, Urban and Social Studies
- Media and Communication
- Property, Construction and Project Management
- Vocational Business Education
- Vocational Design and Social Context
- Vocational Engineering, Health and Sciences