We invite students from all over the world to study in Adelaide, South Australia. Our education style is quite unique; in fact, Eynesbury pioneered this model of specialist, pre-university teaching. We offer a range of programs which allow students to study at either the Senior High School, Foundation or Diploma level. We have always maintained a strong emphasis on university entrance and education pathways.
Our teachers are more than specialists in their field; they deliver exceptional teaching during lesson time, and extensive individual support to students outside of the classroom. Students are supported in their learning through flexible timetables, small class sizes and through a comprehensive wellbeing program, which ensures students reach their full potential.
We continue to be extremely proud of our Eynesbury students, year after year. Eynesbury graduates regularly achieve outstanding results, and go on to study at universities around Australia, and across the globe.
Eynesbury offers the most comprehensive range of pathway programs in South Australia, which provides maximum flexibility in assisting students to gain entry to their chosen degree pathway and in preparing them for academic success at University. As a leading pathway provider for almost 30 years, we have successfully prepared thousands of students for university in Australia. Our specialist approach combines small class sizes, experienced teachers and close academic guidance to support students in academic preparation for university.
Within the city of Adelaide, Eynesbury has an excellent reputation as a leading senior high school. Eynesbury students are expected to be independent learners, but also enjoy significant academic support. Eynesbury High School students are consistently placed in the top 1% of students in South Australia, with more than 99% of them being offered a place at a university of their choice.
This same level of academic support prepares our Foundation Studies students for direct entry into their program at The University of Adelaide, or University of South Australia, or any other university in Australia.
Diploma students will experience the same small class sizes, with teachers who are specialists in their field. Upon completion, Diploma students will be fast tracked into the second year at university.
- Students at Eynesbury love our outstanding student support services, including the Eynesbury Mentor Program, and tell us they quickly feel settled and supported here.
- In the iGraduate international student survey, our students reported that 91% were satisfied with their learning at Eynesbury, and 95% satisfied with the level of support they received at Eynesbury.
- We have our own exclusive student accommodation called Homeaway. There are three residences located between 1.5 and 3km from the campus, including a dedicated, purpose built facility for students under the age of 18. We take extra care of our younger students, including welfare support and monitoring. Regardless of which Homeaway residence students live, our chef cooks delicious meals for all students, and all rooms are fully furnished with an air conditioner and access to a fridge.
Eynesbury has two campuses, both located in the centre of Adelaide city, near the Chinatown and Central Market precinct. It’s a short walk, or a free tram ride, to both The University of Adelaide and University of South Australia. Our modern, purpose built Coglin Street campus is home to our English language, Diploma and Foundation Studies programs, while our Franklin Street campus is for our Senior High School.
Adelaide is a safe, friendly and affordable city for students. We’re the fifth most liveable city in the world (Economist Intelligence Unit, 2015) with a great lifestyle, fantastic weather and a very affordable cost of living. The iGraduate survey also revealed our students’ contentment with life in Adelaide; 96% were satisfied with both their arrival to Adelaide, and their living arrangements in our beautiful city.
Eynesbury have regular intakes throughout the year which lead into both the February and July university semesters. Students can join our High School program in January or July (except Year 12; students must start in January). Our Foundation Studies Programs start in January, April and October; the unique April intake allows FSP students to have their program complete in time to commence university the following February. Our Diploma programs also run on a trimester basis, with classes commencing in February, June and October.
At Eynesbury international students share the classrooms with domestic Australian students. Our high school is around 75% Australian students, and around 25% international students. The diploma and foundation programs attract students from many different countries around the world.
- English Language Preparation ( English for Academic Purposes, English for General Purposes, PTE Academic Preparatory Courses)
- Senior Secondary High School – (Year 10, Year 11, Year 12)
- Eynesbury Foundation Studies Program (Extended Foundation Studies Program, Foundations Study Program)
- Diploma Programs (One Year Diploma of Business, One Year Diploma of Computing and IT, One Year Diploma of Engineering, Two Stage Diploma of Business Studies, Two Stage Diploma of IT and Computing)