Guarantee your place at La Trobe University
At La Trobe College Australia we help students that do not meet the University’s academic and/or English requirements gain entry to the first or second year of their chosen La Trobe University degree.
Our pathway programs includes a range of specialised foundation courses and diplomas that lead to more than 100 degrees at La Trobe University, which is ranked in the top 1.1 per cent of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education rankings 2020).
Why choose La Trobe College Australia?
- 1. Guaranteed entry
- Your place at La Trobe University is secured when you successfully complete one of our foundation or diploma programs, subject to minimum grade requirements.
- 2. Entry into second year of your degree
- Our diplomas are equivalent to the first year of your degree, so you can progress into second year at La Trobe University.
- 3. Fast-track option
- You can opt to complete our 12-month diplomas in just 8 months, which means we can get you to the second year of your La Trobe degree in less than a year.
- 4. Ideal learning environment
- Benefit from small class sizes, modern facilities fitted with the latest technology, and free support services including one-on-one tutoring, English improvement sessions and study skills workshops.
- 5. The university experience
- As we are located on La Trobe University’s Bundoora and Sydney campus, you will immediately feel like a university student, having access to all the best facilities, social activities and clubs.
- 6. Assurance of quality
- We are La Trobe University’s preferred pathway provider and our academic programs are developed in collaboration with the University.
- 7. Expert teachers
- Our highly qualified lecturers specialise in university preparation, and understand the unique needs of international students transitioning to a new culture, language and education system.
- 8. Flexible start times
- With three intakes a year in February, June and October, you don’t have to wait to start your pathway to La Trobe University.
- English Programs – (English For Further Studies, General English)
- Foundation Program
- Foundation Studies for Business, IT and Humanities
- Foundation Studies for Engineering and Computer Science
- Foundation Studies for Health and Life Sciences
- Undergraduate Programs
- Diploma of Bioscience
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Health Sciences
- Diploma of IT
- Diploma of Media and Communication
- Diploma of Psychology
- Postgraduate Program
- Postgraduate Enabling Program – Business
- Postgraduate Enabling Program – IT