NIC is your pathway to a degree at the University of Newcastle. The Foundation Program (FP) leads to almost 100 undergraduate degrees, including Medicine. NIC Diploma programs are equivalent to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and Diploma graduates directly enter 2nd year of their bachelor’s degree.
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in 2 years, 8 months (instead of 3 years)*.
- Small class sizes mean more personal attention from lecturers.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art university campus.
University of Newcastle’s Callaghan campus
Start in: February, April (Medicine only), June or October
International students are invited to apply.
- Extended Foundation Program
- Foundation Program
- Foundation Program for Medicine
- Diploma of Business and Commerce
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Media and Communication
- Diploma of Medical Engineering
- Provisional Entry Program